Blog 1

My name is Corson Sundquist and I am currently a second-semester senior here at the University of Tampa, where I am on track to graduate this semester with a degree in Criminal Justice. I am from Glastonbury, Connecticut where I have two amazing loving parents and four brothers who are 11, 13, 21, and 25 years old. My mom recently just visited this past week which was really important to me. She has metastatic breast cancer and is my best friend so it was really special that she was able to make it down and spend time with me alone. It is not easy when you have so many siblings and go to school so far from home!

When back home in CT, I work in a warehouse for a company called Power and Process that sells natural gas supplies. Some of my favorite hobbies in the summer while at home include golfing, bowling, going to the movies, or playing pickup sports with my friends. I love spending time with my two little brothers doing all sorts of different activities or going to their sporting events. I also LOVE dogs and have two at home which are pictured below. 

I chose this class for a couple of different reasons. First off I'm in my last semester so I have taken a variety of different classes, but when I saw 2D Animation it caught my eye because it's something different than what I've taken the past four years. I know very little so I hope to continue to learn everything I can from class. Even though this class will be challenging for me, I wanted to learn something new and prove myself wrong that I can do it and not always take the easy route or easy class. I hope I can leave this class with my head held high knowing I gave it my all to go out of my comfort zone and try something new.




         


Comments